Jay L. brought us over a 61 key eMedia keyboard for us to practice on. We at first set it up to play outside on the porch when it is nice out. With much effort, we made a place for it to live inside our small place.(Picture)
|eMedia Music keyboard|
I have been practicing on the keyboard Jay brought over, playing both the right treble hand of "Christian Dedication" and going through a Beginner Video Lessons course I found on YouTube. So far I have not purchased any of the .PDF materials, I will see how I progress before I invest much into the piano hobby. I have the guitar lessons to keep up with too. Here are my goals and successes so far, I will update occasionally.
May 31 Update
Current course goals:
- Finish Pre-Staff Lessons and Note Reading Crash Course as convenient.
- Work on at least 1 Lesson of Beginner Piano Lessons - Year 1- Unit 1 course daily.
- See heading: What are your goals in music?
- See what got me started on Piano again: Blog Link Short story: I played Mom-in-Law’s upright and made a video, soon after Jay L. saw the video he brought over an extra keyboard for us to play on.
- Started Pre-Staff Lessons Sat. May 27, 17
- Started Note Reading Crash Course Sat. May 28, 17
- Started Beginner Piano Lessons - Year 1- Unit 1 Sun. May 28, 17 - Main course
- My more detailed charts for success are in my Google Document: DAILY PRACTICE CHART CHECKLIST.